The first deck I ever bought, 15 years ago, is the only one I have today.
I see no need to change.
Whenever I find an interesting book on the Tarot, at a used book or thrift store, I get it.
The pile builds and builds:
- Seventy Eight Degrees of Wisdom: A Book of Tarot—Rachel Pollack
- Thinking Tarot—Edward A. Aviza
- The Intuitive Tarot: A Metaphysical Approach t Reading the Tarot Cards—Richard Gordon with Dixie Taylor
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Tarot—Arlene Tognetti & Lisa Lenard
- The Tarot Handbook: Practical Applications of Ancient Visual Symbols—Angeles Arrien
And I am currently enamored with this awesome website: http://www.learntarot.com/top.htm