Came across this quote yesterday as I lazily surfed online. I have read it dozens of times, as most of you probably have, too. Only this time, its wisdom lined up nicely with what I am seeing in the current sky.
“Watch your thoughts, they become words;
watch your words, they become actions;
watch your actions, they become habits;
watch your habits, they become character;
watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
Line by line breakdown:
- thoughts into words–>Virgo Sun conjunct a retrograde Virgo Mercury trining Capricorn Moon conjunct Pluto
- words into action–>Sagittarius Mars squaring the Sun/Mercury conjunction
- actions into habits–>Libra Venus squaring the Moon/Pluto conjunction
- habits into character–>tight Sagittarius Saturn square to Pisces Neptune
- character into destiny–>Virgo/Pisces nodal axis tied into Saturn, Pluto and Neptune
Virgo is practical—good ol’ everyday nitty-gritty. The brain working with the nuts and bolts of hands in dirt. A retrograde Mercury in its own sign is a blessing—a reflective opportunity to get completely clear on what tricks your mind plays on you. Those little whispers are your greatest tool or your greatest liability.
Allow the intense feeling wisdom of Moon conjunct Pluto to be the guide.
Pay attention to the beginning.
How do your thoughts nourish you? How do they sabotage you? Are you proud of the result of those little seedlings?